Navy brings the 2nd triple-option attack into Notre Dame stadium on Saturday. Although Georgia Tech was expected to the be the better of the two, their 3 consecutive losses are bringing many to wonder if the Yellow Jackets were all that they were expected to be… Maybe Navy is the better triple-option offense. What is impressive about the Midshipmen is their turnover margin of the year: +8 (in four games).
- Irish Look to Stop Running of the Bulls September 18, 2020
- Irish Tally First Conference Win after Slow Start September 15, 2020
- Devils vs. Domers – Our First Glimpse at the 2020 Season September 11, 2020
Use this link to Shop on Amazon to support the forums.
Irish Sports Talk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- Podcast Notre Dame vs Temple Preview IST208 – Irish Sports Talk
Notre Dame visits Temple this Saturday for what will be the biggest game in Temple…
- Podcast: Notre Dame vs USC Preview & Ryan Thiel – Irish Sports Talk
In this episode we take a look at the key matchups when USC visits South…
- Podcast: Notre Dame vs Navy Preview – IST354
Navy offers a different set of problems for the improving Irish defense. How will these…