John has expertise in fitness training and shares his thoughts on Notre Dame’s old and current strength and conditioning program. (spoiler, he’s pleased with the current S&C program at Notre Dame). John has a designed his own training program and protein mix called Cane Protein. John also talks about the reason he married his wife and some of the steps he took in raising his sons.
- Too Close for Comfort – USC Game Recap October 16, 2019
- Battle for the Jeweled Shillelagh – USC vs. Notre Dame Preview October 10, 2019
- Falcons Struggle to Take Flight – Bowling Green Game Recap October 8, 2019
Use this link to Shop on Amazon to support the forums.
Irish Sports Talk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- Interview with Matthew from PackInsider.com — IST425
Matthew joins the podcast to talk about the NC State football team and how the…
- Interview with Riley Johnston of BloggerSoDear.com — IST429
Riley Johnston joins the podcast to talk about the Wake Forest Demon Deacons and their…
- Interview with Notre Dame Commit Ja'Mion Franklin — IST427
Randall interviews Notre Dame committed defensive tackle, Ja'Mion Franklin. Ja'Mion is a 6'1, 295 LB…