Ryan Thiel joined the podcast with his insights on Notre Dame’s Spring in general and the Blue-Gold game in particular. Listen to Ryan’s opinion on the (1) linebacking group, (2) the development of the defensive line and (3) the confidence of Matt Redfield. Follow Ryan on Twitter @RSThiel. Have you wondered what it would look like from the perspective of the Golden Dome? Wonder no more but get a glimpse of the beauty of the Notre Dame campus anytime by visiting dome.nd.edu. D. Gerber leaves a voicemessage with his thoughts on the Spring and you can too by calling (817) 382-7769. Follow Gerbs on Twitter @GerbsIrish02. Stanford has been testing some new hardware that simulates gametime situations. It was tweaked throughout the season and used consistently over the last three games of the season. During that time the Stanford offense improved from 24 PPG to 38 PPG. This is the future of college and professional sports.
- Too Close for Comfort – USC Game Recap October 16, 2019
- Battle for the Jeweled Shillelagh – USC vs. Notre Dame Preview October 10, 2019
- Falcons Struggle to Take Flight – Bowling Green Game Recap October 8, 2019
Use this link to Shop on Amazon to support the forums.
Irish Sports Talk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- Ryan Thiel on the Wing T Offense IST165
Ryan Thiel discusses aspects of the Wing T Offense as used by Notre Dame in…
- Podcast: Gruden on Kizer & Spring Game Preview – IST383
We discuss Gruden's take on DeShone Kizer and the 2017 Spring Game. Specifically what positions…
- Podcast: Recapping the 2017 Notre Dame Spring Game – IST384
In Notre Dame's annual spring game and there were many takeaways for Irish fans, including…