The Irish defense kept NC State out of the end zone but the offense was unable to make enough plays to put the Irish ahead. Some of the topics discussed will be “expectations” vs “realistic expectations” and if Notre Dame is headed in the right direction with Brian Kelly at the helm. The offense scored the fewest point total in a long time, even though the weather was a factor what could the Irish have done differently?
- Book and the Irish able to Turn the Page – Duke Game Recap November 11, 2019
- Domers and Devils – Notre Dame vs. Duke Preview November 7, 2019
- Notre Dame Escapes…Again – Virginia Tech Game Recap November 5, 2019
Use this link to Shop on Amazon to support the forums.
Irish Sports Talk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- Podcast: Notre Dame at NC State Preview – IST341
The Irish visit NC State on Saturday and face an extremely well tackling defense that…
- Podcast: Score Predictions for Notre Dame at NC State – IST344
Score prediction for Notre Dame's matchup with NC State as well as some scenarios that…
- Podcast: Notre Dame vs Navy Recap – IST355
Notre Dame lost another game and lots of fans are fed up with the losing.…